NEOPRENE FOAM < Also: CCNS -- Synthetic rubber. Color: Black, Gray
Typical Uses: Very good weather-stripping and box sealing, water-proof with good ozone and intermittent oil resistance. General sealing and cushioning applications where low compression force is desired. Good for some refrigerants.
- Moderate resistance to oil, solvents and fuels.
- Firmness ranges from 3 to 20 PSI for 25% deflection: durometer (Shore OO) 40, 50, 60, SCE41 to SCE45
- Densitiy ranges from 6 to 12 pounds per cubic foot.
- Temperature range -40o F to 200o F
- Meets flammability specs UL-94-HF, UL-94-HBF, FMVSS-302
- Meets specs: ASTM-D-1056, MIL-R-6130C, MIL-C-3133C and MIL-STD-670B
- Rolls & sheets
- Cut shapes
- with Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) added
- MIL-spec materials