- Superior tolerance to heat, fire, as well as excellent resistance to weathering. Silicone also offers a wide range of chemical resistance.
- Available in fiberglass-inserted sheets.
- Available in a range of tensile strengths.
- Hardnesses: 10 - 80 durometer
- Specific gravity is 1.2 - 1.3, 25% more than water. Temp: -65o F to +400o F
- TYPICAL USES: Silicone is generally used in high heat applications where typical elastomers will breakdown or weaken under the stress and in food processing. MIL-Spec material available.